Welcome to Follow the blog

måndag 9 november 2015

A wonderful Image

Hi Out there!

Yesterday I colour this beutiful/thumbelina..I just dont remember Where I bought this image:)
I have to take a look later in my PC ..
Some hours later I got some help from owner from The shop were I bought  it:))
https://www.etsy.com/se-en/shop/SweetEscapeDigis?ref=unav_listing-h

Copic Combo
Skin: E50 51 11 21 
Hair: Y02 21 23 YR31 E93 95 E15 23 25 29 02
Clothes and Leaves: E81 84 85 89 Y02 21





Have A Great Day!!

Dont Forget to jump in to TTCRD that is Celebrating Cara MalmRose..One year she has been a owner to TTCRD!! 
Congratulations Cara! 
We are celebrate this hole November with 4 Blog hops and theres many prizes for you..

More information you willl find at TTCRD

Hugs to you all

Cicci Vid Pennan DT-Member at TTCRD







Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar