Join us at Through the Craft Room Door

Join us at Through the Craft Room Door
A Online Magazine for Crafters! Also we have a weekly challenge that you can play along every week in the ATG challenge as Well

The Januari-Februari Magazine Through the Craft Room Door

Welcome to Vote FINAL!!!!!!

Welcome to Vote FINAL!!!!!!
FINAL The year of 2016 Scrapper Skandinavium

torsdag 22 oktober 2015

Framecard at TTCRD

Hi friends
I have Done a framecard to the TTCRD and you can look how I did that in 
The upcoming issue of TTCRD ..end of The Month...
Here In the blog I just show you the colouring  and the finish.....SO tdo you want to look how I did this, you more than Welcome to Visit the Magazine :)) 

WELCOME to the TTCRD Magazine in the end of the month!
You will found the supplylist for this card
and I promise you that you would found many great stuff!!

 Please click HERE for Subscription/Renewals,


And of course you can Jump in at TTCRD and look at the others DT-members Amazing Creations this week! Join the ATG challenge with us!

 Click here for visit
TTCRD






Hugs to you all!

Cicci Vid Pennan


I Playing in this Challenge




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar